[Goodies-dev] Patches with fixes for some plugins

Harald Judt h.judt at gmx.at
Fri Feb 25 14:22:07 CET 2011

Am 22.02.2011 21:01, schrieb Yves-Alexis Perez:
> On mar., 2011-02-22 at 16:48 +0100, Harald Judt wrote:
>> I hope someone finds these patches useful. Maybe you could apply them to
>> vcs so that the fixes are included on the next release?
>
> Could you open bugson the relevant bugzilla projects so the patches dont
> get lost?

Ok, done. I sent them to the mailing list because it was easier, and a
lot of the bug reports simply seem to fall into oblivion. At least that
was my experience in the past, no offence meant.

Bug 7342 - xfce4-diskperf-plugin: Patch for fixing transparency
            and bar colors
Bug 6749 - xfce4-diskperf-plugin doesn't work nice with removable
            drives (bumped and annotations added)
Bug 7343 - xfce4-genmon-plugin: Patch for fixing transparency
Bug 7344 - xfce4-netload-plugin: Patch for fixing wrong
            (that is, too small) borders
Bug 7345 - xfce4-systemload-plugin: Patch for fixing transparency
Bug 7346 - xfce4-wavelan-plugin: Patch for fixing transparency and
            bar colors

I've also sent the appropriate patch to the author of the hdaps-plugin
since this is not selectable in bugzilla.

Harald

--
`Experience is the best teacher.'