[Goodies-dev] [Help Needed for Patch] - Use GTK styles for battery monitor

Jarrad W. akdor1154 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:57:11 CET 2010

Hi Mike,

Thanks very much for that, you've set me on a roll and I've implemented
(to the standard of a new C programmer at least) colors as a
user-configurable option, partially ripp^h^h^h^h^h^h^h inspired by the
netload plugin. :)

Incidentely the problem did not have to be solved the way I went about
it; all that was wrong was that the colors needed to be set with the
STATE_SELECTED  flag. However in my brief reading it looks like the
modify_bg approach creates a new rcstyle object each call, so this
approach may be better for the continued polling approach this applet needs?

Submitting to bugs now.

Thanks again,
Jarrad