[Goodies-dev] Weather Plug in Trigger Question...

Steve davidfrankiedistribution at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 04:00:36 CET 2010

I hope this works. Haven't really got the hang of posting yet.

I am trying to set my Weather plug in up on 4.6.0 and I dunno the command. ~ I tried a few things like /usr/bin/ blah blah and I tried /sbin/ blah blah blah then I tried to peck and hunt for it but decided it would be easier to ask than search via Terminal Commands [$Whereis Weather Plugin], I really dunno the right name anyway and it'd be a shot in the dark doing it that way.

A bit Off Topic: I gAve it quite a lot of thought and I decided that my distro is not the right place for my XFCE designs to be submitted. It should be submitted at XFCE instead. I guess after all these years, I still want to tweak my script [need LOTS of help here] and see it added to the next version of XFCE for ALL users. If I can get any help, it'll be my very first MAJOR contribution. It's a learning curve I guess.

Back to the plug in. Is there a means to get it to display similar to Conky's display ? Can I rig it so it will Auto Open at start up ??
Any directions/ script help w/ that ?

Thanks.

Steve

http://www.stevesapparel.com/