[Goodies-dev] xkb plugin looking for a maintainer

Alexander Iliev sasoiliev at mamul.org
Wed Feb 24 21:24:28 CET 2010

Hello,

In the past few months, due to both personal and professional
reasons, I've completely abandoned the project and it seems
like it'll stay this way in future.

I'll be following the development and will continue using the
Xfce desktop, but as of now I can no devote the amount of time
that the project needs.

So, I'm giving the project up for adoption and I hope there will
be at least one volunteer. If anyone comes up - don't hesitate
to contact me for any information concerning the project.

I'd like to say that it's been both fun and a challenge to work
on this project. Both developers and users with whom I've been
in contact with during the last few years were nice and helpful.

P.S.: The code quality (IMHO) is rather poor here and there -
sorry about that. :-\

Best regards,
--
Alexander Iliev