[Goodies-dev] ristretto image refresh patch

emmanuel goaway1000 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 00:39:02 CET 2010

I created a patch that adds a refresh command to the view menu. This
command simply reloads the current image. It passed my smoke test, but
what I don't understand is where the following warning is coming from:

(ristretto:6915): GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_loader_set_size:
assertion `width >= 0 && height >= 0' failed

Any suggestions?