[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-power-manager version 0.8.0RC2 released

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Tue May 19 22:27:22 CEST 2009

On mar, 2009-05-19 at 14:14 +0000, aliov at xfce.org wrote:
> This is a second release candidate for the 0.8.0 branch, this is mainly
> for giving more time for the translator team to update their
> translations after will go for a 0.8.0 release.
>
> This release fixes minor issues, for a complete list see the ChangeLog,
> in summary:

I think I'm gonna upload it to Debian, but as the beta/rcs have seen
quite a lot of changes, I'd like to be sure that there won't be too much
changes now, before the full release (like, string freeze and no new
feature), so it settles down a little :)

Cheers and thanks for that release, it seems to work fine here, for the
moment.

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis