[Goodies-dev] Feature request Terminal

0xc0decafe 0xc0decafe at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 21 16:14:27 CET 2009

Hi,

thanks for the fast answer !
you're right, the tabs are a lot smaler now, but unfortunately the close
button disappears (which is very useful, if some app crashes the shell
and ctrg+d isn't working anymore)
i just took a second look into the code and thought about how to control
the size. i recognized that the size depends on the picture used for the
closed button. i'm not that deep in gtk, so i don't know if there is a
way to dynamically resize pictures.

is there a shortcut in replace of the close button, as that would fit my
needs perfectly ;-)

regards

daniel