[Goodies-dev] Sample Xfce Developer Tools

Matias De lellis mati86_dl at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Jun 3 15:47:44 CEST 2009

>Code looks good, only took a quick glance at it. But did you run 'make
>install' after make? The tutorial does not mention that, but it is
>needed for the po files to be installed in the final location to make
>xfce_textdomain work. Change the sample to g_print (_("Hello World!
>%s\n"), PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR); to see where it points to.

This correctly installed...

Now.. It changes sample to g_print (_("Hello World! - %s - %s \n"),
GETTEXT_PACKAGE, PACKAGE_LOCALE_DIR);

soon make snyder.POT en /po and copies and fixes es.po.. After, "make" and "su -c 'make install'"

When executing:
[matias at localhost Snyder]$ snyder
Hello World! - snyder - /usr/local/share/locale

and I verify that /usr/local/share/locale/es/LC_MESSAGES/snyder.mo exists..

Some macro to see if this at least trying to translate the Spanish???

Tanks nick.

Matias.

      Yahoo! Cocina

Registrate y cargá tu receta. Podés ganar premios.

www.promorecetas.com