[Goodies-dev] Classifications and bug moving in bugzilla.xfce.org

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 22:36:00 CEST 2009

The next few days I'm going to move all the Xfce bugs in to their own
product and setup classification. The classification layout will match
the layout we're going to use in GIT and the releases, so this will be
a step closer for a more organized project structure. It will also
allow independent version numbers for for example all the goodies,
which is something the maintainers are complaining about.

This means a lot of bugs will be moved around these days, so to keep
your inbox clean I'll disable bug-mail from time to time. I'll
announce it when bug-mail is disabled, so in these moments I'd
appreciate it if you don't report or change bugs (for your own goods,
because nobody will know about your changes).

Thanks in advance,
Nick