[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-power-manager version 0.8.1 released

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Fri Jul 3 09:28:33 CEST 2009

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:

Hey Yves-Alexis,

> On jeu, 2009-07-02 at 13:41 +0000, aliov at xfce.org wrote:
>
>> I'm happy to announce a new release of the Xfce power manager, this
>> release is not a bug fix (no bugs 'yet' found for 0.8.0), it is a
>> maintenance release with minor new options.
>>

> The release seems to be buggy: the autostart stuff isn't installed in
> the correct place anymore:
>
> Files in second .deb but not in first
> -------------------------------------
> -rw-r--r--
> root/root   /etc/etc/xdg/autostart/xfce4-power-manager.desktop
>
> Files in first .deb but not in second
> -------------------------------------
> -rw-r--r--  root/root   /etc/xdg/autostart/xfce4-power-manager.desktop
>
> If you need more info, please ask.

I didn't got the point! but anyway there were really no change on the
autostart file at all, neither in the Makefile,
also i have tested it on my system with of course --sysconfdir=/etc and
autostart file is in place.

Please let me know if there is a problem here.

Cheers,
Ali.

Send unlimited messages for free to all destinations with DBus.

http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/dbus