[Goodies-dev] Sion has been renamed to Gigolo

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at uvena.de
Sat Jan 31 18:23:28 CET 2009

Hey all,

I just renamed 'Sion' to 'Gigolo'.

Gigolo is a frontend to easily manage connections to remote filesystems
using GIO/GVfs. It allows you to quickly connect/mount a remote
filesystem and manage bookmarks of such.

For those being curious about the name, I'd like to quote Olivier who
expressed it very well :).

<ofourdan> Q: Why is called
“gigolo” <ofourdan> A: Because it mounts what it’s told to

The new links:
Website: http://www.uvena.de/gigolo/
SVN checkout command:
svn co http://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/gigolo/trunk gigolo

I'll make a new release soon with some nice changes and the proper name.

Sorry for all the inconvenience, especially for packagers who already
worked on it and now will also suffer from the name change. I'm sorry.

Regards,
Enrico