[Goodies-dev] Xfce power manager 0.6.0 released

Christian Dywan christian at twotoasts.de
Wed Jan 28 20:50:26 CET 2009

Am Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:31:44 +0100
schrieb Ali Abdallah <aliov at xfce.org>:

> > Hey Ali,
> >
> > just updated svn trunk, and I'm seeing this:
> >
> > nager-xfpm-enum-types.Tpo -c -o
> > xfce4_power_manager-xfpm-enum-types.o `test -f 'xfpm-enum-types.c'
> > function ?xfpm_cpu_governor_get_type?: xfpm-enum-types.c:87:
> > Error: ?USERSPACE? not declared
> >
> > I did run ./autogen.sh, but to no avail.
> >
> > I'm running x86_64 linux 2.6.27 in case that matters.
>
> Hi Christian,
>
> Actually the USERSPACE governor was removed long time ago, the
> xfpm-enum-types is a generated file
> so just delete it in order to be re-generated.

Hey Ali,

that worked, thanks a lot. Seems like the makefile is broken then.

> 2)-Making the LCD brigtness level adjustable for "on-ac and
> on-battery" power.

Since you're asking, I would like such an option. Thanks to your work I
am gradually able to drop commands in script files since I can now let
the power manager take care of them.

> 4)-Probably drop the usage of gpm icons ( draw a full set of icons
> for xfpm), What do you think here :)

Frankly I wouldn't like custom icons of any kind, they will most
certainly look nice to you and ugly on my system.

ciao,
    Christian