[Goodies-dev] ANN: thunar-shares-plugin version 0.2.0 released

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Wed Feb 18 00:35:58 CET 2009

Am Dienstag, den 17.02.2009, 18:44 -0200 schrieb Daniel Morales:
> Notes that the project now is: thunar-shares-plugin... is the version
> still a problem?

No, I did't notice that the name has changed. As long as you are not
going to release a new thunar-shares package at googlecode we can make
thunar-shares 0.2.0 obsolete thunar-shares <= 0.16 with no problems. So
no need for a new release or another versioning scheme, just leave it as
is.

> Pavol Rusnak wrote:
> >
> > No, epoch is essentially a bad thing. Once you introduce it into the
> > package, it couldn't be removed anymore.

That's why I did not want to do it.

Christoph