[Goodies-dev] action required: account email addresses

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 21 02:34:02 CEST 2009

Hi all,

When we switch our infrastructure from svn to git, we'll require full
names and email addresses for the commit logs during the conversion.
We'll be using the names and email addresses submitted on account creation.

PLEASE check your email address here (it will require you to log in
using your svn https credentials):

https://svn.xfce.org/account/email.cgi

If it is *not* the address you'd like in the new git commit logs, you
MUST email me (personally, not to the list) to request a change.  Please
tell me your account username as well so I don't have to guess.

If the email address is correct, you need not do anything.

Thanks,
Brian