[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-power-manager version 0.8.0beta2 released

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Mon Apr 20 16:06:03 CEST 2009

On lun, 2009-04-13 at 20:16 +0000, aliov at xfce.org wrote:
> Important changed in the 0.8.0beta2 are:

Another issue you might want to be aware is that, at the moment,
xfce4-power-manager conflicts with gnome-power-manager because they both
use some icons at the same place. I don't have the full list at hand,
but basically xfpm uses icons from gpm without putting them in their own
folder, or something. Or maybe it'd be a good idea to rename them, I
don't really know. But I need to figure out a solution before uploading
that to Debian, and I'd prefer to have an upstream-validated solution :)

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis