[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-power-manager version 0.8.0beta2 released

Ali Abdallah aliov at xfce.org
Tue Apr 14 09:15:04 CEST 2009

Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On lun, 2009-04-13 at 20:16 +0000, aliov at xfce.org wrote:

For the problems you report in the previous mail, these shouldn't
happen, but i don't know why not all the changes i made yesterday were
committed, i have changed the beta2 with the correct changes please try
it out.

>> * : Disable not mapped keys in the settings dialog
>>

> by the way, it seems that the hibernate key is disabled in the settings
> dialog, while it's correctly mapped at least for hal:
>
> 23:18:37.237: computer_logicaldev_input_4 condition ButtonPressed =
> hibernate

Strange enough, please attach me the output of lshal, or you could
consider opening a bug report to continue.

> Cheers,

Cheers and thanks,
Ali.