[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-power-manager version 0.8.0beta1 released

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Sat Apr 11 21:29:47 CEST 2009

On sam, 2009-04-11 at 00:31 +0200, Ali Abdallah wrote:
> Your suggestions/help are appreciated.

Another weird stuff I noticed. Not so long ago, I played with my
brightness keys and noticed there was some kind of OSD on the screen,
displaying the brightness state. It was the first time I ever saw it,
and it did work fine for some time, but now it seems it won't come back.
There's nothing displayed at all when playing with brightness keys, and
it seems it was really related to xfpm. Is that a bug?

Cheers,
--
Yves-Alexis