[Goodies-dev] Power manager 0.8.0alpha2

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Mon Apr 6 09:32:42 CEST 2009

Hey Ali,

good work, thanks so far. However, I have a minor GUI-related
suggestion: the settings dialog could expand its content when resized
unless you would inhibit resizing the dialog which I would not
recommend.

Just use gtk_box_pack_start (box, settingscontent, TRUE, TRUE); -- this
will do the trick ;-)

Regards

Fabian