[Goodies-dev] Xfce power manager version 0.8.0alpha is ready for testing

Yves-Alexis Perez corsac at debian.org
Sat Apr 4 15:47:29 CEST 2009

On sam, 2009-04-04 at 13:00 +0200, Ali Abdallah wrote:

> I need more information, since i'm not able to reproduce the problem
> here, which version of libnotify you have as well as the notification
> daemon running (which one by the way).

Ok, I've just retried with alpha2. When I plug or unplug the laptop, the
notification “System is running on” is displayed, and doesn't disappear.

I'm using xfce4-notifyd 0.1.0 and libnotify 0.4.5.
On notifyd the settings are:

corsac at hidalgo: for i in $(xfconf-query -c xfce4-notifyd -l)
do
echo -n $i:;xfconf-query -c xfce4-notifyd -p $i
done
/expire-timeout:10
/fade-transparency:true
/initial-opacity:0,700000