[Goodies-dev] Stable, maintained goodies for the 4.6 installer

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Sat Sep 20 15:19:05 CEST 2008

Hey,

I'd like to have graphical installers for Xfce 4.6 again, at least for
the release candidates and the final release. If I remember correctly,
we had three installers last time: one for Xfce, one for Thunar and one
for the goodies.

To be able to decide which goodies will go into the goodies installer I
need to know which of them are considered stable and are maintained by
*you*.

Since most goodies developers should have an account for the goodies
website, I've created a page where you can add your project:

  http://goodies.xfce.org/installer_for_46

Everyone with an account should have read/write permissions for that
page. But please only add your own goodies. I've set a deadline for
goodies to be accepted: November 23rd, 2008. This is the date when the
third Beta is supposed to be released.

Cheers,
Jannis