[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-fsguard-plugin version 0.4.2 released

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 00:41:00 CET 2008

Hi Christoph,

Le Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:16:40 +0100,
Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com> a écrit :

> Am Samstag, den 22.11.2008, 22:22 +0000 schrieb
> mike.massonnet at gmail.com:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Here is a small version bump for the fsguard plugin.
>
> What license is this plugin now? I see you have included a copy of
> GPLv3, but the header of fsguard.c still is BSD.

Gasp!  Stupid autotools, when I run a dist it generates automatic
files, including the COPYING file.

Any hints on how to set the default license in the configure.ac script
is welcome.  I will remember dig on it.

The plugin is provided under its original license, BSD (2 clauses).

> Regards,
> Christoph

Thanks for noticing this kind of bug :)
Regards