[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-screenshooter-plugin version 1.3.90 released

jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com jerome.guelfucci at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 19:41:48 CET 2008

I'm pleased to announce a beta release of the Xfce4 Screenshooter.

This release features a new application which will enable the user to
quickly take a screenshot without using the plugin and the CLI options.
It also ships an "Open With" functionnality which makes possible to open
the screenshots with a given application after taking them, this option
will only be available if you have GIO on your system. A crash and some
leaks have also been fixed in this release.

Please test everything as much as possible because the code changed a
lot, and a few mistakes could have appeared... Updated translations are
also welcome !

Once everything is sorted, I will release a stable 1.4.0 version.

I would like to thank the translation team, keep up with the good work !

Jérôme

Download this release:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-screenshooter-plugin/xfce4-screenshooter-plugin-1.3.9.0.tar.gz

Changelog: