[Goodies-dev] Bug in 'places' in Xfce 4.4(.2)? Partitions from fstab not accessible

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Sat May 17 03:06:33 CEST 2008

> > Hey Christoph and Yves-Alexis,
> >
> > thanks for raising this issue,
> >
> > though please don't open bug reports on debian -- they don't forward it
> > to bugzilla.xfce.org. It will be a minor change to only one function to
> > at least allow UID lines; though I will probably care for it tomorrow
> > when being sober after today's evening...
>
> You DO know that Yves-Alexis Perez, aka Corsac, is one of the key
> debian-pkg-xfce maintainers right?
>
> I hope you will be a little more careful making these kind of
> statements in the future. ;-)

Sure I do know that; though I often had the feeling that bugs weren't
forwarded neither to me directly nor to bugzilla.xfce; and anyway, it
doesn't make any sense to report it to Debian's bug system as it's
obviously a problem of the source code, _and_ additionally, he had
already been using the correct mailing list, so he apparently already
knew of the differences between Debian and the "Xfce Goodies Team". I
hope Yves-Alexis got it right -- I didn't want to offend anyone's work,
only give a hint on some possible enhancements :)

Sleep well,

Fabian