[Goodies-dev] Bug in 'places' in Xfce 4.4(.2)? Partitions from fstab not accessible

Fabian Nowak timystery at arcor.de
Fri May 16 21:56:04 CEST 2008

Am Freitag, den 16.05.2008, 07:24 +0200 schrieb Yves-Alexis Perez:
> On jeu, 2008-05-15 at 23:58 +0200, Christoph Bloch wrote:
> > Thanks for this information.
> > So I should use device names instead of uuids? I thought this was not
> > the safest way to organise my partitions.
>
> Please open bugs on mount and places plugins

Hey Christoph and Yves-Alexis,

thanks for raising this issue,

though please don't open bug reports on debian -- they don't forward it
to bugzilla.xfce.org. It will be a minor change to only one function to
at least allow UID lines; though I will probably care for it tomorrow
when being sober after today's evening...

Have a nice evening and weekend, it is supposed to be raining all day
long in South West Germany :-/,

Fabian