[Goodies-dev] xfce4-timeout-plugin missing about dialog

Og Maciel ogmaciel at gnome.org
Thu Jul 31 19:03:43 CEST 2008

Hi there guys,

Fábio Nogueira was testing the xfce4-timeout-plugin today and noticed
that nothing happened when he clicks on the About button. I took a
quick look (mind you my c/c++ is not that great) and notice that the
event handler did not exist. I have attempted to write the code to fix
this and have included the patch here. I really hope this will be of
help.

I thank you in advance for your attention and patience.

Cheers,
--
Og B. Maciel

omaciel at foresightlinux.org