[Goodies-dev] Announcing xfce4-playercontrol-plugin

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 16:34:06 CET 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Kemal Ilgar Eroglu
<ilgar_eroglu at yahoo.com> wrote:

> * I realized that there already is an MPD plugin by Landry Breuil. It has better features and is better coded. I don't know libmpdclient well, so although my code works as it is, it should be improved. I don't intend to spend much time on MPD. Landry, would you be interested in joining efforts?

I don't really use libmpdclient, it's an optional dependency,
otherwise the plugin uses its own communication layer with mpd. I
can't really judge if it's "better coded", but it works fine for me
and is feature complete. I have no idea if you could implement the
same specific features (i.e playlist) for xmms/audacious though. Ah,
and i don't have lots of time to work on it atm..

Are the screenshots updated on the wiki page ?

Landry