[Goodies-dev] GTK+/GDK Question

Mike Massonnet mmassonnet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 15:38:10 CET 2008

Hi,

I take it that you are trying to fix a bug (good catch :)) when the
selection is done with the keyboard.

That's easier than what you are trying to achieve.  See the attached
patch.

But no, I don't know how to fire up events on mouse/key releases,
except a timeout and gdk_window_get_pointer().  See the attached test.c
file for a simple example.

Cheers
Mike