[Goodies-dev] Xfce Genmon plugin

William Hoza grumpybuffalo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 08:08:34 CEST 2008

Figured out the problem - the current version is 3.2, not 3.0. The download
link ends with xfce4-genmon-plugin-3.0.tar.bz2; if you replace that with
xfce4-genmon-plugin-3.2.tar.bz2 it works fine. It looks as though the
goodies website uses some sort of wiki. Is there any way I could fix this
problem? If not, someone else please fix it :-)

--
Grumpy Buffalo