[Goodies-dev] add fonctionnality to cpugraph

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Tue Sep 11 18:33:56 CEST 2007

Hey,

Am Wed, 05 Sep 2007 17:28:13 +0200
schrieb lidiriel at coriolys.org:

> Hello all,
>
> thanks for your job on xfce. :)
> I use the plugin cpugraph and i haded a new option.
> You can add a associate command like "xterm top" (default command) or
> gnome-system-monitor or another.
> It is very useful for check that process is running and kill/stop one.
> with this mail you have two diff files.
>
> I don't know how i add them to your repository.

I noticed you requested a goodies account for applying the patches
yourself. However, we already have a maintainer
I think (gatoguan-os at yahoo.com). Maybe you can contact him first? I
don't know if he's still actively working on the plugin. If he doesn't
show any reactions, then please file a bug on bugzilla.xfce.org and
append your patches.

Thanks - and sorry for the delay,
Jannis