[Goodies-dev] ANN: ristretto version 0.0.3 released

stephan at xfce.org stephan at xfce.org
Sun Sep 2 23:35:22 CEST 2007

Thanks to all the people who helped out with reporting bugs, mentioning
possible improvements and pointing out weird behaviour, I am pleased to
announce the 0.0.3 release of ristretto.

You can find a (more or less complete) list of changes in the ChangeLog.

Note:
I have removed the extra buttons from the thumbnail-viewer because I am
not sure what to do with them (and that code was broken). If anyone
misses them very badly, please tell me :).

Regards,

Stephan

Download this release:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/ristretto/ristretto-0.0.3.tar.gz