[Goodies-dev] xfce theme manager?

Cristian Lizana clizana at compu.cl
Sun Oct 21 08:10:05 CEST 2007

Well, i've been using xfce since a long time ago and something that others
desktops like gnome has is an aplication to install/uninstall themes,
icons,  and others.  With the xfce config panel we can choose our theme but
not install it.
If a simple user try to install one of them will be hard.
For me it's uncomfortable and i've developed a simple tool to manage all
this things (install, uninstall themes, icons for the moment). But I got a
question:
There's something that install themes or icons in xfce?