[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-sensors-plugin version 0.10.99-1 released

timystery at arcor.de timystery at arcor.de
Sat Oct 20 20:43:53 CEST 2007

Hey all,

I am pleased to announce that I finally found the time to continue some
outstanding work on the sensors plugin and release the first candidate
for version 0.11.

The most important changes are the cleaned settings interface, the
possibility to use the plugin for hddtemp or ACPI only in whatever
combination desired, the removal of some bugs and hopefully the
adherences to the xfce standard for the sensor bars in the graphical
view now.

The final release is supposed to be around Christmas, unless no or lots
of bug reports come in and move this date into either direction.

Please note that ACPI is mostly untested as I don't have the ACPI stuff
-- I am waiting for bug reports and patches therefore.

Cheers,

Fabian

PS: I don't remember which magic was used to update the ChangeLog
file... Don't look at it therefore...

Download this release:
  http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-sensors-plugin/xfce4-sensors-plugin-0.10.99-1.tar.bz2

Changelog: