[Goodies-dev] fsguard: Added bar display and further improvements

Robert Lange robert.lange at s1999.tu-chemnitz.de
Sun Oct 7 20:31:04 CEST 2007

Hi Mike,

mmassonnet at gmail.com wrote:
> I guess we are synced with our hacking :s  I did the same work, and I
> hope you won't be like “pissed off” if I tell you that some hours ago I
> commited my stuff to svn.  Lets see the diff and increase the TODO list.
No problem, I just saw it when I tried another "svn up" :-)

Anyway I learned a lot about GTK and XFCE panels, so I won't say
it's wasted time on my side. But to be honest, I don't mind moving on to
other projects on my personal list. So I am glad you are now feeling
responsible for some maintenance.

>> Anyway, now I am finished with the modification I want to do and
>> wondering how would be the best way to proceed.
> Someone asked me on IRC about the changes for fsguard, and my answer was
> that I will get to it this week, which I did today.  What a coincidence
> to read your mail now!
Yes, really bad timing. But can't be helped.

--
Cu,
Robert