[Goodies-dev] Any reason for removing most existing features? - xfce4-cpugraph-plugin version 0.4.0

lidiriel lidiriel at coriolys.org
Thu Nov 22 17:37:11 CET 2007

Hi Gatopeich,

ooooh :(

I have "dither" (i don't know the correct english expression) to upload
this release (it is a low activity in this subversion directory) but If
your are hungry revert my change ... I hope that there change will be
helpful in the future.

If you read changelog and other stuff i write that other feature are
come back in next release.

In my point of view is not very good to place all the code in one file.
Difficult to read and keep stable etc.

I decided to split in several files for facilitate the next development
and for add more feature.

cpu_os : os information
option : create and manage configuration panel
mode : graphic and color mode
setting : read/write the configuration
cpu : core of plugin
I will have the possibility to add the net load plugin inside.

In the next week i think will work for reintroduce code in this order :
*BSD code
timescaling
fire color mode
frequency mode

And i you refuse the refactoring of your code, it's ok i will not work
on your xfce plugin... and the admin can close my svn account...

Regards

Lidiriel