[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-cpugraph-plugin version 0.4.0 released

Ângelo Miguel Arrifano miknix at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:28:51 CET 2007

On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 08:21:59 +0000 (UTC)
lidiriel at coriolys.org wrote:

> Hello XFCE,
>
> I upload a new release of xfce4-cpu-graph plugin.
> This release have a new functionnality :
> the plugin display all cpu core activity (thanks Angelo for your code)
> and an associate command to launch "top" by default.
> You have a new graphic mode but i clean and refactoring all code and i
> desactivate several functionnalities.
> There will come back in the next release.
> It my first release and i hope that i don't miss out nothing ( sorry for
> my english)
>
> regards,
>
> Lidiriel
>

> Download this release:
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin-0.4.0.tar.bz2
>
> Changelog:
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/ChangeLog
>
> Project website:
>   http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/panel-plugins/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin/

Thanks lidiriel,

The plugin is working like a charm and the new grid mode is awesome :D
Just a suggestion: What about having a option to allow setting different update interval to cpu core bars? Maybe creating another gTimeout?

Greetings,
--
Angelo Arrifano AKA MiKNiX
CSE Student at UBI, Portugal
miknix at gmail.com
http://miknix.homelinux.com
PGP Pubkey online

- -

The air around Chuck Norris is always a balmy 78 degrees.