[Goodies-dev] Weather plugin fixes

Nick Schermer nickschermer at gmail.com
Sat May 26 22:17:14 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've fixed some bugs in the weather plugin, can you people give it a try?
Stuff to look for:
- When you remove all labels the icon should use the entire panel (but
not resizing it). I've also removed the semantic icon sizes
(48,32,22,16), so it will scale always to the maximum available size.
- 100% cpu usage when no Internet connection was found.
- Try the location search dialog.
- I've removed the event box window of the plugin, this makes it
somewhat harder to open the right click menu and summary window, but
it looks a lot better when you theme your panel.

You can find a snapshot here (or use svn trunk):
http://foo-projects.org/~nick/packages/xfce4-weather-plugin-0.6.0svn-r2782.tar.bz2

It it works fine, I'll make a release within a couple of days...

Thanks,
Nick