[Goodies-dev] XFCE 4.4 RPM for CentOS5

Kevin Erickson kevin.erickson at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:11:50 CEST 2007

Hello,

Does anyone know of an effort to package up XFCE 4.4 in an RPM for CentOS
5?  If not does anyone know of a spec file that I could get a hold of for
one of the other distributions of XFCE 4.4 RPM in hopes that I could use it
as a guide to create the RPM myself?  I need to have the ability to do an
unattended install of XFCE 4.4 and it would be helpful.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post a question like this.  Any help
that you can give would be greatly appreciated.

--
Kevin Erickson
kevin.erickson at gmail.com
"Spike the Poodle!"