[Goodies-dev] A better name WAS Re: Smart panel plugin (new)

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Sat May 5 16:45:16 CEST 2007

mmassonnet wrote:

> Couldn't it be better to call the plugin s/smart/smartpackage/?

Sure, I asked that very question when I submitted the project -
seeing as how it already was a plugin called "smartbookmarks".

Fedora calls the package "smart", so I went with that for the
plugin too. Ubuntu calls it "smartpm", which would also work...
("smartpackage" is a bit misleading, and "smartpackagemanager"
is a bit too long. The official domain is smartpm.org, though)

Probably should be settled/changed before I commit to the SVN,
have uploaded all info and old ZIP files to the wiki/release.

--anders