[Goodies-dev] Smart panel plugin (new)

Jannis Pohlmann jannis at xfce.org
Fri May 4 17:05:26 CEST 2007

Hey,

Am Tue, 3 Apr 2007 22:44:57 +0200
schrieb Anders F Björklund <afb at algonet.se>:

> Hi,
> After switching from GNOME to Xfce and Yum to Smart on Fedora
> (for memory reasons, but I was pleasantly surprised by 4.4.0!),
> I found myself missing the notices I got from Pup and Puplet...
>
> And since I couldn't find any similar project already existing,
> I started out fresh with the xfce4-sample-plugin and some other
> code and it didn't take long to get something working together.
>
> I've now refined this plugin a little, and wondered it you want
> to include it in the Xfce Goodies and am requesting some feedback.
> Code and details at http://www.algonet.se/~afb/xfce/#smart-plugin
>
> It's been tested OK on Fedora 7 Test 3 and Xubuntu Feisty Beta.
> --anders

First of all: sorry for the loooooong delay. If you're still up to the
project, we could grant you SVN access as well as giving you
permissions for goodies.xfce.org. Interested? If so, please fill out
the form on

  http://foo-projects.org/node/3

and remember to mention the name your plugin sould have (e.g.
xfce4-smart-plugin).

Regards,
Jannis