[Goodies-dev] xfce4-cpugraph-plugin patch

Jason Kraftcheck kraftche at cae.wisc.edu
Wed Mar 21 16:43:34 CET 2007

I've modified xfce4-cpugraph-plugin such that it as an additional coloring
option: per-cpu.  With this option selected, the portion of the CPU usage
for each CPU on an SMP system is drawn in a different color.  For the
no-history mode, the load for each CPU is drawn as a separate vertical
bar.  I've attached screen shots for each mode with 8 CPUs.

Is there any interest in including something like this in the official
release?  I tried contacting the author, but the e-mail address listed in
the AUTHORS file bounced.

I only added the ability to read CPU load data for multiple CPUs for
Linux.  I don't know how to do this for the BSDs, but it should be quite
easy for someone who knows those systems to add it.  When compiling for
kernels other than Linux, the per-cpu coloring option will be disabled.

- jason