[Goodies-dev] xfce4-mount-plugin: obsolete 'no' translation

Pavol Rusnak prusnak at suse.cz
Thu Jun 21 15:29:37 CEST 2007

Hi all!

I'm writing here because I could not find component "mount" under "Xfce
Panel Plugins" Product in XFCE Bugzilla. Plugin xfce4-mount-plugin uses
obsolete 'no' translation. Translations 'nb', 'nb_NO' or 'nn' should be
used instead. We, at SUSE, currently use 'nb' - I'm attaching a patch
and file xfce4-mount-plugin-0.5.1/po/no.po has to be renamed to nb.po.
Please, correct me if I'm wrong (I'm not norwegian :P).

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK                                       SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer                                Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144                                     19000 Praha 9, CR
prusnak[at]suse.cz                                http://www.suse.cz