[Goodies-dev] ANN: xfce4-cddrive-plugin version 0.0.1

Sylvain Reynal sreynal at nerim.net
Wed Jun 13 23:48:03 CEST 2007

Hi,
I'm glad to announce the first release of xfce4-cddrive-plugin.

Basically, this plugin puts a button in the XFCE panel which allow to
open or close a CD-ROM drive tray.

Additionally, the button icon reports the content of the drive. The
icon indicates if there is a disc in the drive, if it is mounted, and
the type of the disc (regular CD-ROM, audio, DVD...).

You can also mount or unmount the disc via the plugin's menu (the
action appears when a mountable disc is in the drive).

I hope it will be of use for some people,
Sylvain.

Sources are available via svn at:
http://svn.xfce.org/svn/goodies/xfce4-cddrive-plugin

Screenshots and additionnal infos can be found at:
http://sreynal.nerim.net/xfce/intro.html