[Goodies-dev] [OT] Question ??

Auke Kok sofar at foo-projects.org
Mon Jan 29 18:20:35 CET 2007

Ivan Alejandro Flores Correa wrote:
> Hello
> I new in this list.
> I have a question ??...
> what tools your use to developper for xfce ??
>
> PDT : I chilean and don't speack english very well !!... ;-) ..but i'm a
> good programmer.... :-D ...and i want help your !!

You don't have to apologise for that, just asking your question is all you need
to do!

Most of us use a simple editor like vim or emacs to code. Some prefer more
complex IDE's like geany or gedit, but that is about it. Coding for xfce does
not really need much more than a simple editor and gcc :)

Cheers,

Auke