[Goodies-dev] Goodie releases with 4.4.0

James Westby jw+xfce at jameswestby.net
Wed Jan 17 23:03:42 CET 2007

On (16/01/07 10:10), Nick Schermer wrote:
> Since we're still aiming to release Xfce 4.4.0 this weekend, I'd like
> to know which goodies are ready for a final release. I'll also create
> a new goodies installer, so please tell me which version of your
> goodies is ready for 4.4.0.
> If you have time to do a version bump and release the goodie yourself
> it would be great, if you don't have time for this, drop the new
> version number and I'll create/upload/tag and release the tarball
> together with 4.4.0.

Hi Nick,

I'm a bit late to the party but I've just done a 0.5.4 release of
xfce4-wavelan-plugin. I've never done a release properly before, so I
have just uploaded tarballs to

http://jameswestby.net/debian/xfce4-wavelan-plugin-0.5.4.tar.gz
http://jameswestby.net/debian/xfce4-wavelan-plugin-0.5.4.tar.bz2

and tagged the release in svn.

If I could do something better in future please let me know.

Thanks,

James