[Goodies-dev] Goodie releases with 4.4.0

Kemal Eroglu kieroglu at math.washington.edu
Wed Jan 17 02:13:17 CET 2007

   Umm... It wasn't me bu gaso who added the support for Beep and
Audacious. I'm CCing this message to him. I'm niether an expert on config
scripts nor dynamic linking etc.

   playerctrl.c seems to have the relevant code. It look for the relevant
libraries and loads the symbols when the player is chosen.

   Ilgar