[Goodies-dev] Goodie releases with 4.4.0

Kemal Eroglu kieroglu at math.washington.edu
Tue Jan 16 19:24:45 CET 2007

> Could you publish a release tarball on the goodies site ?
>>
>>   Also, this plugin now supports Beep and Audacious players, could
>> someone
>> please update the goodies web page to include this info?
>
> Don't you have access to those pages ?

  Do I? I have a svn account but I don't know whether I can do anything on
the web pages.

>>   And my other plugin (xfce-timer) has been around for more than a
>> year,
>> maybe it's time that it gets added to the plugin web page, too. The
>> explanation could be
>>
>>   "This is a plugin which lets the user run an alarm at a specified
>> time or
>> after a specified countdown period."
>>
>>   I also bumped version to 0.5.1 on this one. Thanks,
>
> Where can I find this one ? (or maybe I should wait until you add it to
> goodies.xfce.org ?)

   It's been on the SVN for more than a year, and you can find a 0.5
tarball at

   http://goodies.xfce.org/releases/

   0.5.1 is the same as 0.5, except that a couple of translations are
added.

   I'll look for info on what I can do on the website, if I can't find
anything I'll rely on the admins for all that. I'm pretty short of time
really, so any assistance in that direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks all,

   Ilgar