[Goodies-dev] Goodie releases with 4.4.0

Kemal Eroglu kieroglu at math.washington.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:56:23 CET 2007

  Hi,

  I just committed the final changes to the xfce-xmms-plugin, it is now at
version 0.5.1.

  Also, this plugin now supports Beep and Audacious players, could someone
please update the goodies web page to include this info?

  And my other plugin (xfce-timer) has been around for more than a year,
maybe it's time that it gets added to the plugin web page, too. The
explanation could be

  "This is a plugin which lets the user run an alarm at a specified time or
after a specified countdown period."

  I also bumped version to 0.5.1 on this one. Thanks,

  Ilgar