[Goodies-dev] netload and radio LINGUAS support

Maximilian Schleiss maxschleiss at bluewin.ch
Sun Feb 25 01:01:31 CET 2007

Hi,

I added the japanese translations to both packages but these are
missing the LINGUAS file. I added both LINGUAS files so the
maintainers can add languages whenever it is needed.

For the LINGUAS to be taken in account, one needs to modify the
configure file and the autogen in the trunk folder, yet it seems
there is a problem in the permissions I have in the trunk folders of
these two plugins as I was able to modify the configure file of both
plugins but not the autogen files.

It would be more secure to only modify the LINGUAS file and not
mess in the trunk at all for translators or translation maintainers
like me.

I added a patch for both packages and the configure.ac have to be
renamed configure.ac.in.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Best regards,
Max.