[Goodies-dev] ANN: thunar-thumbnailers version 0.1 released

Charles A Edwards eslrahc at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 14 20:58:49 CET 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:32:08 +0100
Harold Aling wrote:

> It seems that thunar-thumbnailers tries to modify my live system
> files! I use a custom compile script, but I can recon that
> meta-distributions and packagers won't be very happy with this
> behaviour, right?

As a packager I concur.

I had to patch mime/Makefile.in to eliminate it.
This will be true for the packaging in most distros.

update/clean desktop_database is always done by the packager via script
which is run post/postun.

    Charles

--
"...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and frightening state of
consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread."