[Goodies-dev] xfce4-notes-plugin svn not starting

Broeisi Rast broeisito at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 12:13:52 CET 2007

Hello,

I compile the xfce4-notes-plugin but when I try to run it I get the
following error:

broeisi at kitana panel-plugin $ ./xfce4-notes-plugin
./xfce4-notes-plugin: error while loading shared libraries:
libxfce4panel.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
broeisi at kitana panel-plugin $

I'm using the revision 24814 of xfce4.

Other plugins like trash applet are working without problem.

I could provide a backtrace because I get the same error when running in
gdb.

Anybody having the same problem with notes?

Cheers,

Broeisi

--
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.